Due to various reason sometimes, people needs to Delete POF account. Sometimes they can be busy or they already found the love. Whatever the reason, you can delete the plenty of fish account and if you want you can make another account later when you need to find partner as it is free to sign up.
Steps to Delete POF Account
- First you should be logged in to POF in order to delete the account. First log in the site then click in “help” button which is top right corner at the side of the Log Out.
- After clicking on “help” you will be taken to new page where you will see different options. Such as to modify your profile, Messages, Chat, etc. At the left side you will find “Remove Profile” under Profile. Click on Remove Profile.
- After that you are in your way to either hide your profile or delete your profile. If you are sure you want to delete your account, you will see “To delete your POF profile” and below that there is “click here” button. Click on it
- You will be taken to next page where you will see different options such as for hiding your profile, blocking the users, advanced search, posting your testimonial, reviewing your profile from other users and finally, there is option “TO delete your account CLICK HERE!”. Click on it.
- Then you will again see the new page. In this page you have to insert your username and password. You will also need to select reason of leaving. There is drop down button which gives you options such as I met someone on POF, I give up, Found someone at another dating site and other few options. Choose which is more appropriate for you. You will also be asked the number of dates you had through this site and also there is also a question would you recommend POF to others.
- After answering all the questions, there is “Quit/Give Up/ Delete Account button” which is highlighted in red background. Click on it and you are done deleting your account.
Before deleting the account we should be aware that once you complete the deleting process, it can’t be undone. This is a permanent process and if by any chance you want to be in POF, you have to sign up from the beginning. Your account history, messages, and all the contacts will be permanently deleted. And also if you are premium users and you have fund remaining, it will not be returned back or neither could it be transferred in another account.